It was my Experience


Rishikesh is one of the most popular destinations for river expeditions and adventure activities. It has a lot of beautiful beaches and raft stretches like Marine Drive, Byasi, Brahmpuri, Shivpuri and Forest Camps. As I was travelling with my father and mother. It was my first time being that far from my home. I was excited to do the rafting when, my father told me that we are going for it the next morning. I was unable to sleep the whole night the next day when we reached the rafting spot we met our guide there, and he told us:-

  • The cost of one person was 650/INR.
  • We were traveling from Shivpuri to Rishikesh (16Kms).
  • During river rafting, safety equipment will be provided by them that will include life jacket and helmet.

Next day early morning, we had a cup of coffee and a hearty breakfast we left the camp and start river rafting from Brahmpuri to RamJhula Rishikesh for around 10Kms we did the wild rapids like the Initiation, Double Trouble, Hill Turn and Terminator. Besides river rafting, you can also carry out body surfing and cliff jumping. While travelling, we saw many beautiful temples, ashrams and Ghats nestled across the pious river Ganga and after the journey of approx. 1 hour we arrived at our camp at Rishikesh. 

So if you also like rafting or you want to do rafting then you should visit Rishikesh once and experience rafting like I had. 


                                                                                                                       Written By:- Hardik Rawat

4 Comments

Please do not any spam link in the Comment Box

  1. You have told very well about them. Iike your blog to keep bringing more such information. Thanks for giving me information Hardik sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love rafting and I have never gone but seeing this blog of yours, I feel like going now. Thanks you Hardik sir for sharing your experience and giving us good information.

    Thank You Sir.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post